Please Donate!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Sowing And Reaping Greatness!

All it takes is a mustard seed. Every little bit counts! The work I've put in all these years are finally bearing fruit and will continue to as I keep walking by faith! 

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6

This year an independant movie I starred in recieved recognition and acceptance into the Africa Movie Academy Awards! The work I did years ago made the official selection! Check out the posters:




Also check out this short film poster that was shot and primiered this year by some young students from the University of South Carolina! It was a pleasure playing a part in this and it's now making film festivals around the country! I look forward to Greatness for Connestee Falls!



This Summer is off to a Scorching Start! I'm in the latest Sheetz Commercial! Can you see me??



YOU REEP WHAT YOU SOW SO KEEP SOWING YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT OR WHEN IT WILL GROW BUT YOU CAN'T STOP GET UP AND GO!!!!!

#BeTheException 

No comments:

Post a Comment