October is here and I've gotten a million views this month already! Check out my 1 star survival guide YouTube video done by 4fun! I was flown out to Fiji and paid a 4 figure amount along with per-diem. It was a great experience to work internationally in showbiz! Check it out, share, and comment! The highlight for me was playing the drums while singing a worship song on the island but they only captured a snippet of that. Please pardon the vulgar language and dark humor!
The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.
But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
Psalm 52:6-9





No comments:
Post a Comment