Please Donate!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Springing into Summer

This Spring Season has been an outpouring of blessings on me in so many ways! I was awarded Sexiest Local Male by Charlotte Elevate Magazine, I worked on a paid set in Atlanta with Lisa Raye and Stacey Dash, started my Personal Training Certification course, got a job doing night club security making crazy tips, completed my first horror film major role, photo shoots fashion shows film work and auditions etc. It's going to be a very HOT SUMMER!!!! Stay tuned to what God is doing in my life and I pray the blood of our risen Lord flows in your life as well!





Check out this great Interview!

The Best is yet to come....

2 comments:

  1. My brotha i'm so happy for you. True sayin bro..."those who Bless God...God will bless You!" Happy for your blessing and continue to do you. be good and God Bless


    Smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which certification did you choose for personal training? I've been thinking about doing one too, but it seems a cluttered choice.

    ReplyDelete