Please Donate!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Help me WIN!

There's a Film Contest in the Charlotte Film Community and I'm in it so PLEASE Vote for "Fear of Failure" and click the confirmation e-mail to finalize! Just go to www.madeincharlottefilm.com and click on "films" to watch then click on "vote" to place your vote. It's that simple.
Winners of all the categories, including Viewers Choice Award, will be announced at our awards party on Oct. 10th at Wiskey River starting at 7 pm. You can find more info about that by clicking on "party".
Also Check out my Single on Itunes called "Who I am" available for download! And come out to my First Booked Poetry Show on September 25 purchase tickets by clicking https://tickets.aftonshows.com/TCtheModelActorandPoe
THANKS EVERYONE I WOULDN'T BE A WINNER WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: