Please Donate!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Poetry Pinnacle

Where one door closes another opens and so far for me multiple opportunities have presented themselves....Unfortunately due to contractual agreements I cannot divulge any details but trust that God is at work and doing unimaginable wonders! My heart is content and all the desires I've spent my life pursuing will finally come to fruition. I pray for wisdom in all my endeavors and undying faith when faced with despair. In everything you hear know that I am not perfect but my purpose is to inspire change towards that direction. Enjoy!


Guess who won in the Hunger Games Costume Contest?! Looking forward to the movie premier....

if my poetry moves u do check it out in full volume! Deeper Than Rhymes: Art, Love, and Poetry

Whittney Houston Rest in Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment