Please Donate!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Birthday Blog Mogul Moves

My soul magnifies the Lord who has now given me 3 decades of life. I am truly blessed to have served Honorably in the United States Marines, graduated college at North Carolina Central University, and further my acting career with a speaking part on Iron Man 3! My modeling image has graced Walmart stores, TV commercials, hotels and magazines. I have a published poetry book with a single on itunes and all this is just the beginning....



The next phase are more Mogul Moves, Movies, living large and dreaming big! Material wealth doesn't define me neither does fame. Only a legacy of love and loyalty lasts forever. My goal is longevity even after I'm gone from this earth. All glory to El Shaddai the God of all creation who continues to elevate me now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment