Please Donate!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Tis The Season 2014

Tis the season to be jolly! God has been good despite my folly! I finally saw the BELK Commercial for the upcoming Belk Bowl!!!!




My Picture on a few Billboards is next!!!!!!

Check out this ad campaign for Victory Motorcycles sponsoring the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America!

2015 has a lot in store like this feature film premier!



Last but not least I am especially thankful for all the Creative Angels God has placed in my life assisting me on this adventurous journey! AA PRODUCTIONS has put together the lovely promotional tool for my career and it is simply AMAZING!! See for yourself:



Poetry from that song and more can be read in Deeper Than Rhyme: Art, Love, and Poetry.

Shout out to my homie Chieff Cloud for his relentless track and raps!!! Purchase your copy of his stellar album: One Life to Live



There are other videos circulating concerning the current struggles against unjust police officers who have taken the lives of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and 12 year old Tamir Rice. My heart cries out for them and many others and I pray that this great nation will get a grip on its law enforcement before it's too late. God bless the dead and help the living rally together in peace not war. Jesus is the reason for Christmas. May the love of Christ console all the families dealing with a loss and bring an end to this madness. Come judgement day all the guilty will be held accountable. #ICANTBREATHE #BLACKLIVESMATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment