Please Donate!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Give to Overflowing!

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Luke 6:38)

The Lord has blessed me indeed. Even if I don't see another day, my life thus far has been a tremendous blessing. I can currently be seen in another #1 Movie: War Room! My name is in the credits 3 times and I only worked on their set for 4 days. I came on to be an unpaid extra in a church scene but the casting director noticed me and asked me to stand-in for the lead actor (T.C. Stallings) after that. To God be all the glory for His divine favor on my life. 

This year I have been enrolled in The Art Institute of Charlotte studying Video Production and Digital Film. My Military Service has afforded me the opportunity but those benefits will end this month. I need your help to finish so please donate what you can to fund my education. Either hit the donate button at the top of this blog or click this link. God bless you to overflowing! 

The Archery Trade Association in conjunction with Archery 360 did a photoshoot with me! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment