Please Donate!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Mother's Testimony

"But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high."
Psalm 3:3

"God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns."
Psalm 46:5

"You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God." Isaiah 62:3

God has blessed my Mother in so many ways and I am grateful for her life. She gave a testimony at Church thanking God for all His goodness in our Family.


Happy Mother's Day! May God continue to Bless You with all your heart's desire and may you enjoy the fruit of all the labor you endured in Jesus Name Amen.

A Mother like you is not easy to come by
You are truly one of a kind Thank God you are mine
You define what it means to be a virtuous woman
Submissive to our Savior you mimic His behavior
Giving your all to take care of the family
Washing our feet Your Anointing is complete
The sweet aroma of Grace abounds where you are
You have the voice of angels your songs warm my heart
Every part of me rejoices because I came from you
I pray for you always because of all the work you do
I hope to do right and give you due honor
Not just with words but actions that will make you proud to be my Mother
There is no other position in the family that can substitute yours
A father can fail but Mothers must endure
You are secure because God is by your side
You will always be His bride the Mother of my life



No comments:

Post a Comment