Please Donate!

Friday, December 30, 2016

No Cold Feet!

2016 Has been quite a memorable year and after all is said and done I just thank God we're still here. He has blessed me with a new nephew and extended relatives and in laws! No cold feet toward my help meet she's so sweet and our love is so deep! We had a Wonderful Nigerian Traditional Wedding!





Check out all the photos courtesy of Jon Strayhdorn!

Also Extreme the independent Movie which I starred in finally came out this year! Check it out!

And a Powerful true story independent film called Found premiered at New Hope Church!


God is moving in major ways in these end of days! We must still pray in the Spirit to not go astray! I believe 2017 will be another year of unprecedented Blessings in Jesus Name!



No comments:

Post a Comment