Please Donate!

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Faith and Patience

We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. (Hebrews 6:12)

For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. (Habakkuk 2:3)


Life can be tiring. Sometimes it feels like there's no progress. In moments like this all you need is faith and patience. In due time all things will come to pass.

This is Prophetic. Just watch and be prepared. (I'm the guy in the hat at the 2:47 mark)


Another revelation but of how the first Christian television network came to be! (I'm at the 10 minute mark reading the bible standing wearing a hat behind young Pat)


What does all this mean? Well the time is coming for a great revival and revelation! God is still doing wonders in my life and yours! I pray that you are touched. 

This month I am featured in an online magazine! Check out the ad and click this link!
Using my talents for Christ is the Greatest Blessing of my life! Listen and Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment