Please Donate!

Sunday, January 31, 2021

2020 Hindsight 2021 Soul Safety

Wow 2020 was A LOT to say the least and 2021 is just as trying already! All I can do is Praise God for His Covering over me and my family! We have never lacked and in fact 2020 was bigger financially for me than the previous year! Here are a few highlights: 

I was Blessed to be on a Historic Bio Pic Project in January 2020 but I can't say more than that just check out an interview by a good friend and fellow believer Rob Wood: 

The release date has been pushed to August 2021 so be on the look out!!!

Also in 2020, as the pandemic hit, everything slowed down but I was able to capitalize on Voice Over Work and this past Christmas a Project featuring my Voice Premiered: 


AND MY NAME IS IN THE CREDITS: 


Speaking of Voice Over Premier on Christmas Day Jaimie Foxx made History as the lead Voice Actor for SOUL that streamed on Disney plus with PHENOMENAL NUMBERS (1.7 billion streams so far)! I am encouraged to continue striving as a Voice Actor and on that note check out SOULFUL WORDS! All of which can be read in my Poetry Book: Deeper Than Rhymes. Here are some excerpts:


Disney Plus also recently premiered a movie I was in called SAFETY! Although I am not on the credits it was great playing as part of the coaching staff in a true story based on the life of former Clemson University safety Ray McElrathby. My big homie Robert Crayton actually had a few lines and can be seen with me in the trailer! Here are a few snapshots from the film:



"The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

My Wife and I recently celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I bought a photo album of our wedding from the photograher! I thank God for our family! We've made the best of this Pandemic by the grace of God and our children are blessed indeed! 




My children and I were used for a stock photo/video through getty images:




Praise God for all He has done for me and my family in 2020! 2021 is already booming with blessings so be on the lookout...



No comments:

Post a Comment