Please Donate!

Friday, May 6, 2022

No Excuses, Persevere!

What a Power Move that Elon Musk did to buy Twitter! He was a large stake holder and threatened to sell his shares if the board didn't let him buy the company (at a good price that benefits them),which would have made twitter lose money. Ownership is the key to wealth and that's why I'm investing in the stock market on several platforms (Stash, Robinhood, Acorn etc). I even have some investments in my cashapp! The world is literally in the palm of your hands with the way technology works! There's NO EXCUSE for failure or being broke in this day and age! Check out this tech ad I booked through a casting database called Backstage! 



Where there is a will there is always a way! You can succeed in every area of your life if you are willing to do what it takes and not make excuses! Work out, eat healthy, Pray more, Study, and Show Love! All of these things require actions not fluff! Check out this Short Film called Potluck, I was blessed to play a part in that's making its rounds into film festivals! 













Glad this project is making strides especially because believers are at the helm! The director cast me in a military ad prior to this which led her to use me in this project because of my performance then the lead actress in Potluck cast me in her church project coming out next month! Check out the military ad titled Dear God 

On that note I am fully confident that God orders my steps and grants me success every step of the way! I truly walk by faith and never wait for opportunities to just appear instead I put myself out there to get them! Faith without works is dead so don't just pray about it, you have to be about it! Be a doer and do something about your desires! Be a doer of the Word and delight yourself in the Lord then He will give you the desires of your heart! Here's some Scripture to back up what I'm saying!

Delight Thyself Also in the Lord and He Shall Give Thee the Desires of Thine Heart (Psalm 37:4)


For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. Romans 2:13

But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing. 
James 1:25

For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.
James 2:26

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Shalom!







No comments:

Post a Comment