Please Donate!

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Fight Night & The Supremes

What a time to be alive, in a world where high profile public figures are getting arrested or surviving several assassination attempts! All while the world is on the brink of World War 3 but none of these things move me because Jesus already forewarned us. Everything done in the dark will come to light and what a joy it is to be part of the light! I enjoy doing what I do and getting my kids to share in it too! Check out this visual call sheet for a commercial shoot where my kids were paid to just play!






They had so much fun just being themselves and I thank God for the opportunity! 

My goddaughter also got a chance to make her movie debut on Supreme at Earl's in a night club scene watching the woman who played her mother drink! She looked so funny at her lol


Children are such natural stars no wonder that's what heaven is made of!

I had a few scenes in the film as well next to a lot of action: 


I am fearfully and wonderfully made that I know full well!

Another star studded project I was blessed to work on was Fight Night! My homeboy from almost a decade ago was a principle talent on it and I'm so happy for him! His name is Atkins Estimond and he's so cool and down to earth.



Though I'm not that noticeable on the series it was cool being on set as background among the big stars like Samuel L Jackson, Terrence Howard, and Kevin Hart! My time will come. Just wait and see!

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence,
for my hope is from him. 
He only is my rock and my salvation, 
my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
On God rests my salvation and my glory;
my mighty rock, my refuge is God.

Psalm 62: 5-7


Speaking of God a legendary Actor James Earl Jones went on to be with the Lord. The voice of Starwars Darth Vader and Lion King's Mufasa! His powerful voice will be remembered and missed. It's time for my voice to fill that void. Check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment