Please Donate!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

exsquisitely explicit


In light of the Tiger Wood's fiasco and David Letterman's recent debacle I unveil to the world my inner sex animal enjoy!

Sex Beast

I'm a beast in the sheets Ladies keep on repeat
And I don't have to eat to make her knees feel weak
Each stroke is deep in different positions
Once I get started there's no time for quitting
I'm hitting it hard making the bed rock
And her legs lock around me though she said stop
Giving her hickies on her neck, shoulders, and breasts
Whether quickies or with foreplay I love wet sex
And she's not vexed when I bite to entice
Because pain is pleasure and I know what she likes
That tingle in her spine makes her lose her mind
Now her heart is mine and I get it every time
Multiple orgasms back and leg spasms
Clinging to me tightly she wants to do it nightly
So I rightly smash that ass like the Hulk
Until she can't talk and has to be re-taught how to walk
In high heels or sneakers I'm digging all her features
No panties, no braw, just raw things that a freak does

Every Woman’s Mate

I'm bad to the bone a loner meant to be alone
Because the ideas in my dome are of making all women my own
Though I'm grown and there's a special someone in my life
She doesn't come to mind when I get kinky at night
Past delights and missed hits make me reminisce
All the times I kissed titts or felt on a clit
That wasn't hers different purrs of a cat's meow
Turn me on let's get it on tonight everyone growl
In a freaky fight amidst a world of women
Fighting for my attention and a sensation I'm always willing
To give can't we all live accepting life for what it is
Love driven a passion prison where ignorance is bliss
Because true freedom is an illusion God knows and controls
All souls are in His hold even those that oppose
So let go of all inhibitions express all your feelings
Don't let your emotions get the best of you we're all human beings
Made to make mistakes open up and accept fate
Come to my place and share my space let's all mate!

Exquisitely Explicit

Since 19 my life has been freaky frightening
All the women I have been with without fighting
Were mostly older and some single mothers
Sodomized and their kids traumatized
By the sounds we were making in the bedroom shaking
There was no faking in our relating
From Irish to Latina, Italian or Russian
Black or white I had many good nights
Despite the kids getting mad looking for a dad
They loved Mr. T.C. because he made mommy glad
Man I was bad but no regrets looking back
Women need good loving and that’s a natural fact
Some in hotels, apartments, or trailers
I had do-gooders cursing like sailors
Crying out what you wouldn’t believe
A tarot card reader told me I was a king
Pleasure provider fire igniter
Soul satisfier from the words I would write her
All night her insides yearned for my sperm
But I kept it wrapped up turn after turn
To hell I should burn for all the sins I’ve committed
Exquisitely explicit Heaven knows why I did it

ALL OF THESE AND MORE CAN BE FOUND IN MY BOOK: DEEPER THAN RHYMES/ ART, LOVE, AND POETRY (AVAILABLE AT AMAZON AND BARNES&NOBLE ONLINE) ORDER NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment