Please Donate!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nigerian Terror Alert

As 2009 comes to a close some lost child makes us all look bad! Hopefully he won't be remembered for more than 15 minutes but these words may.....

Too Cold

T.C.’s theme what does it mean Too Cold
True gold glistening listen in and you’ll know
The truth’s told when I flow I drop jewels like a charm
Not to do harm but a bright black man cannot be disarmed
I’m explosive like grenades and more deadly than raids
On you cockroaches who are hot bogus I’m worse than aids
My rhymes are sicker than the disease known to leave
The ignorant displeased like weave woven tight braids
On nappy roots I make the happy mute I am the truth
In these last days nothing is good all have fallen short
I’m not God just an officer in his court here to retort
Words given to the herd of brethren meant for Heaven
I administer death lessons the last breath blessings
And final resting place for those rushing fate
It’s safe to wait and not be bait to the devourer
Bodies become Too Cold and lose souls at the final hour



Man Child

I can’t really explain it my soul is tainted
What I been through as a man most would’ve fainted
Yet I maintained it my hard drive totaled cars
Crash, burn, and smoke and came out with no scars
Bright as the stars but I don’t try to shine
The way others use it you wouldn’t know it was mine
Sharing is fine but men must use their spine
And stand for themselves too many getting behind
Caught in the lime of others thinking backwards
A leader stands out the followers are cowards
Living for the hour dead in a week
Talking nonsense the intelligent don’t speak
Withstand the heat, cold, rain, or snow
Without the gold or flashy clothes I glow
I grow as I sow what I will reap tomorrow
You pretend to be happy I remain in sorrow
All that I know is reality and spirituality
Call me the man against society in anxiety
What else can I be when I was a man as a child
I’m really crying so don’t smile back when I smile

excerpts from Deeper Than Rhymes/ Art, Love, and Poetry available at Amazon and Barnes&Noble online


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment