Please Donate!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Motivation and Sacred Mother



Mothers are Sacred beings of Love and mine is nothing less. Angela Azuka is my reason for breathing. Her love is what keeps me alive. Celebrate your Mother this Mother's Day because they are the closest thing to God you will see on earth.


Motivation


T.C. stand up and be the man you know you are

God didn’t bring you up to bring you down this far

You are a shining star a guiding light to all your peers

Though sometimes it seems and feels like nobody cares

Everybody stares at you because you are different

Don’t be afraid fear is not real it is what isn’t

In other words an illusion to seduce you to confusion

Tempting you to losing your mind all this time you’ve been refusing

Doing so reducing your enemies to a foot stool

Life is not what you put yourself in it’s what you put through

Fake people I see through and don’t speak to

My eyes are lethal like a lion I’ll eat you

Defeat you and beat you like a drum

Don’t forget that the darkest place on earth is where I’m from

So here I come I’ve been praying for so long

Like a crouching tiger waiting to get his food on

His hard palms knowing after night comes dawn

It’ll be too late for ya’ll when the light turns on




Deeper Than Rhymes/ Art, Love, and Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment