Please Donate!

Friday, June 13, 2014

North Carolina Film Incentives!

North Carolina is on the brink of becoming the next Hollywood but our Politicians need to be behind it! Recently I went along with our local film community to our State Capitol to speak up and we made the news! Check out the link and clip here:



There is so much at stake with this and as I stated the film industry is my livelihood! So far we are in the state budget but that's only a start! Keep contacting our local politicians to keep film work coming to North Carolina!

Speaking of film work here's another news clip of a lead roll I play in The Dearly Departed.



Here's the Full Sneak Peak:




I have another lead roll in an upcoming film called EXTREME THE MOVIE.

My life is extremely blessed along with the family and friends God has put together around me. At least on film I can play a family man with a wife and kid but in real life I'm so not ready for that. God knows who I am, not who I pretend to be. I pray to be a permanent blessing to my community, family, and friends and hope to live out His perfect will for my life. Take all the glory Lord and thank you for your continued faithfulness. Jesus I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment