Please Donate!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

STUNT ACTION

I have lived a dream and wouldn't mind dying now. God is my manager and deserves all the credit. His presence follows me along with grace and mercy. 2015 will showcase a slew of blockbuster films filled with action and stunts! I cannot name any of them but trust me it's worth the wait! Here's my Actor's Reel and Stunt Reel for your viewing pleasure:

The Forbes List top paid actor is Robert Downey Jr for 2014 all because of Iron-Man 3!!! Next year is mine thanks to Divine favor and elevation! Though I don't do this for money or fame because my purpose is much bigger than that. I do this to inspire and uplift the "least of these" all the disenfranchised or impoverished who come from third world countries or a broken home like me. God has blessed me beyond belief and continues to place me in great films to shine. I am thankful to have worked with fellow believers like the Kendrick Brothers on their biggest film yet! Stay tuned folks...

Also I'd like to send a special shout out to my agency Carolina Talent for representing me all these years and my fellow actors and film friends who have sowed into my life you are all appreciated, especially Tona B. Dahlquist Casting!! Keep up the support (those of you who can donate please do on the top of this blog)!! I love you all like family and the blessed assurance of all God's children will be yours in Jesus Name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment