Please Donate!

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Joy in the Wilderness

There is a joy that only comes from knowing God. Even in the wildernesses of life that joy never goes away. A joy unspeakable has come into my life in the midst of struggle. Listen to this recent voice-over production:

THE BOOK OF JOB _ SERIES PROMO from Fireband Media on Vimeo.

That served as the intro to an encoraging word: 

What a blessing to have a heart of worship even in trying times! God is always worthy of our worship and praise! I am thankful for His supernatural blessings in my life! My Wife and I share the same Birthday month of August and we are so glad about what God has in store for us!!



Fayetteville Comic Convention is coming up! Check out the promo ad featuring an up and coming Actor: http://www.fayettevillecomiccon.com/menu/

Stay tuned for other projects, commercials, short films, feature films, photo shoots and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment