Please Donate!

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Marvelous Thanks!

Every season of life should be filled with gratitude and appreciation. In this season I am more thankful than ever for all God has done and is doing, knowing that the best is yet to come! Prayer works and that is the greatest testimony of my life but God wants us to still be grateful even when we don't get what we want or if things don't happen how we want them to. Life is what you make of it and "godliness with contentment is great gain" (1Timothy 6:6)!

Check out this 100 word short film I had the pleasure of playing a part in:





No matter the circumstance God wants us to have faith and hope for the better! Positive thinking and action bring forth the best results. It's not easy I know but giving up is never an option for winners!

One of my greatest inspirations in life comes from Marvel Comics and this month the man who created all the fantastic stories and dynamic characters passed away. Stan Lee showed me how to use my imagination as a child watching X-men, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, and Iron-Man! Because of him I have so many Comic Books and Action Figures and still believe in my heart that I am a Super Hero! It was a DREAM COME TRUE to be featured in Iron-Man 3 with speaking lines, facial recognition, and my name in the credits! God knows the impact Stan Lee has had on millions of people and will continue to have with such a rivetting legacy! "With Great Power Comes Great Responcibility!" -Spiderman


STAN LEE

“I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I began to realize: entertainment is one of the most important things in people's lives. Without it, they might go off the deep end. I feel that if you're able to entertain, you're doing a good thing.”
1922-2018 


I am so blessed to be part of Stan Lee's legacy and even though I never met him in person while he was alive we were still in the same movie together and this year I started doing Comic Convetions for it! Check out these snapshots from Fayetteville Comic Con:



https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNuqUWg72G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16o8dh47wcpjk



https://www.instagram.com/imdantehawthorne/p/BpNeUzVFIxw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1typs3nrw3ahe




There has been so much celebration in my family in this season! My brother O.C. got married, my wife had two baby showers for our upcoming twins, and my Uncle came from Nigeria to enjoy it all!


https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=11bAfupmdV7PVW3pE7L8WpGSdXnrXAtA1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqVX5Q9B7-t/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11zoufuib2rt



God is faithful and He knows our heart's desire to be successful in life for His glory!

"Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry." (Hebrews 10: 35-37)
Things may seem bleak right now in America with Firestorms and Floods, Disasters and Debauchery, Political upraor and Social injustice but THERE IS STILL HOPE! This is an opportunity to come together and encourage one another the best way we can. We are all connected whether we like it or not and we all need each other. Love is the only answer to all of life's problems not hate. Good will win in the end not evil. I pray that my legacy will be a blessing to everyone reading this blog. Happy Thanksgiving and Be Blessed!
1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Soulful Words 

No comments:

Post a Comment