Please Donate!

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Double Blessings!!

2018 wrapped up in a Major Way!! My Twin Babies were Born on New Year's Eve!!! Now 2019 is Overflowing with these Double Blessings of Joy!!!!! There is a Joy Unspeakable that can only come out in Song or Laughter and I am Thoroughly OVERJOYED!!!! Chukwuka and Chioma booked their first Commercial this month and here's a snippet of one of their audition videos:



It is a Profound Pleasure to pass that legacy onto them with my experience and connections in Show Business!!!! I Thank God for His Favor and Bountiful Blessings Already in Their Lives!!!

"I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me."
Psalm 13:6

Last year I sang for the first time on a film project check it out! It's kinda dark and gorey so viewer discretion is advised: 



Speaking of Dark and Gorey, the first Horror Film I guest starred in has finally been released to all major markets check it out! PULL



This year is off to a Great Start and so many things are in the works! I am truly blessed to be a father of twins and they are my Double Portion!  

No comments:

Post a Comment