Please Donate!

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Marvel Cinematic History!

END GAME was a phenomenal Movie and a grand conclusion for over a decade of Marvel Films! No Spoilers but I am so BLESSED to be a part of Marvel Cinema and a Character from IRON-MAN 3 actually makes an appearance in this last Avenger's Movie! Grossing over $2 Billion thus far worldwide (record numbers) most people have probably heard what happens if they haven't seen it but I won't ruin the surprise!



A good friend of mine who was with me on the set of Iron-man 3 passed away this year. Randy Grazio was a fellow secret service agent on Homeland and Stand-in in Banshee to name a few of the projects we worked together. His kindness and sense of humor will be missed but I know he's still smiling!

I hope to meet his daughter someday and share with her how great of a man her father was! He helped me when I needed it and I'll never forget that.

Now that I have children of my own I am happy to have them in their first TV Movie for Hallmark called Love Takes Flight! It was a family affair and they were the only ethnic babies in the scene. I was also in the movie as background doctor. Thanks Marty Siu! (The Casting Director also casted Bolden years ago in which I played an extra and it's in theaters now!)



Iron-man 3 and Bolden put Wilmington on the map for big budget movies! I am happy to announce another project with me in it but not as an extra or small speaking part but CO STAR!!!! Stay tuned....
#PhoenixTheMovie (I wore the same costume from Bolden and the stories are similar about the black origins of music!) I play the Legendary Robert Johnson! The film is being edited now and will be coming soon....

Everything in life ties together and this is my story:

Soulful Words was written in my teens and published in my twenties in my book Deeper Than Rhymes (about ten years ago). This blog was inspired by my poetry and it has been about 10 years now I've been doing this with a passion! Pick up my audio release (Soulful Words) everywhere!

Too many people have passed away recently and their legacies have influenced me in a powerful way. John Singleton and Nipsey Hussle were masters in their crafts and world renowned for it. I loved watching Boyz in the Hood and Poetic Justice.



Inspiring young minds is what my Legacy is about and that's what I love about Nipsey Hussle and his Entrepreneurial Spirit! Check out this interview he did with Steph Curry!



The Marathon Continues!

All glory to God!

Psalm 103
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19 The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22 Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment