Please Donate!

Friday, September 13, 2019

Out with the Old, In with the New!

God is doing a new thing in this new season of my life and even my old stuff is being renewed! Check out "PULL" on Amazon Prime where I play a starring role in fighting demons!



It was filmed years ago (9) but out now like it's brand new!

Last month we wrapped another horror film starring me called "By Day's End" and that should be out in 2020!


Today #Simpsons4D released this Modeling photo from a shoot we did a few months ago:

Most of all I thank God for my Beautiful Family! Having Twins has been the Biggest Highlight of my life and for my birthday last month my wife gave me the gift of a Wonderful Family Photo Shoot!

Praise God for All He has done for me! I am Blessed indeed! There's so much more on the horizon but I can't give it all away.....just stay tuned!

"But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."
(Isaiah 40:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment