Please Donate!

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Breakthroughs 2020 Harvest time!

2019 Has been a year of hard labor and tremendous breakthroughs for me and my family! Happy Birthday to my twins born on New Year's Eve a year ago (the year flew by)! Here are the Highlights:

We left the hospital about 2 weeks after they were born then I got a Commercial Casting request for twins! It was a hospital commercial and they only used my son but paid my daughter as well (up for renewal in 2020)! Next my Acting career kicked up (after getting fired from my job at Walmart) and I started Acting full-time! A lot of the projects I can't say much about but I will say that I've been on sets with Trai Byers, Mykelti Williamson, Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, Wayne Brady, Michael B. Jordan, Caleel Harris, Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Tyler Perry, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Clint Eastwood just to name a few! I don't mind playing the background or featured extra because God has elevated me before (in Iron-Man 3 now on Disney+)! Along with a plethora of auditions (dozens that I didn't land) I starred in a few independent projects that I've posted about in previous blogs. 


My Children are Anointed and it is my responsibility to provide for them and my Wife! I thank God for her help and support when I'm away working for our family! We were blessed to have our babies put in a Hallmark Movie (Love Takes Flight) and the Casting Director secured a trailer for my Wife and our twins! You can also see me in another Hallmark Movie called A Christmas Love Story:




And here's a little business video commercial (life imitating art lol) : 

All in all this year has been full of ups and downs, barely making ends meet while working overtime without sleep! Still God kept us through it all and made a way right on time! As one door closes another opens with bigger benefits! My military experience led to a job opportunity I can't say much about but it was a blessing indeed! Now I'm looking into 2020 with great optimism and confidence that God will grant me even bigger roles and more opportunities to give Him Glory! 

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."
(Ephesians 6:12-13)
Anxiety is real and depression can weigh anyone down. That's why it is important to be anchored on the Lord! I pray in Jesus Name that no deception of the enemy takes root in our lives and all the Promises of God comes to pass!
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
(Philippians 4:8)





No comments:

Post a Comment