Please Donate!

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

No Fear This Year 2020 Clear Vision!

There's a lot of fear in the air but God did not give us a spirit of fear. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7) So I boldly make my requests known to the Throne of Grace! Asking God for Wisdom, Provision, and Protection in these evil days. "Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16) And sure enough God answers Prayers and has kept my family and I safe from all the traps of the Devil. "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19)

So far this year I have played a major roll in Sid Roth's It's Supernatural (as Dr. Francis Myles):


And I got new headshots for my new Agent (YJB Talent)!










"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:14)

Praise God indeed for His Divine connection! My new Agent represents a young man named Christopher who plays my son in an upcoming horror film! Christopher referred them to me and he has been blowing up with them on the tv show Black Lightning! He plays a character named TC lol. I made an appearance in a flashback scene on Black Lightning too!



Stay tuned! I remain optimistic inspite of all the negativity in the airwaves "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." (Ephesians 6:12-13) "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might." (Ephesians 6:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment