Please Donate!

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Too Cool Chronicles LLC

It's official I am now an LLC open for business in Role Playing! I should've done this a decade ago but lacked the fortitude and focus to get it done. Praise God for his patience with me and for giving me this opportunity to be established. As a Model & Actor with a plethora of experience my image is everywhere and it's high time to fully capitalize from it. The eyes of man are never satisfied as you can see from how my image was used in this fake story. Apparently Getty Images has some stock footage of me from some past paid photo shoot. 


Hell and Destruction are never full; So the eyes of man are never satisfied. (Proverbs 27: 20)

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrews 12: 2)

I've been in showbiz for a decade plus and one of the most influential people that gave me my first cable network opportunities was Warren Marcus (God rest his soul). I've been on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural dozens of times over the years with several featured parts glorifying God! Godspeed Sir and thanks for using me to spread the message of Jesus Christ!

With the SAG Strike over I started getting union work not long afterwards! Even in the midst of the strike I was working on a few independent sets and after one door closed God opened several others! I was chosen to hand a billboard award to Latto for her collaborative song "Seven" (The first song to reach 1 billion streams in Spotify history)! Here's the link! And a behind the scenes snapshot:



Right after that I was blessed to play a Captain Prison Guard for a project that's still in the works! It was tough and based on a true story. Stay tuned!


Most of all I am grateful for having a legacy to pass down to my Son and working with him on some voice over auditions! 


My children are growing so wonderfully in the Lord and continue to shine with God-given talents! This year's Christmas Program was The Greatest Gift For All and they sang and danced for the Lord!


Last and probably least of all I was asked to play a doctor for some prankster kid's video and he has over 160,000 followers on youtube but it's so stupid lol 


More than a little nonsensical but I hope the viewers got something positive from it. 

Moving forward into 2024 I am motivated for what God has in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment