Please Donate!

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Always You Shine!

What a year it's been so far! God has been opening and closing doors left and right! Ever since Katt Williams let the cat out of the bag, the entertainment industry has been unraveling! I'm in the world but not of it and I'm used to being rejected by it so it's fine with me! It's an honor and privilege to be a light and face scrutiny! God's favor is my shield and the sword of truth is what I wield cutting through this playing field. Check out some of my latest gigs:

Tourism Video For SC with my fancy hat: 



 


CHRISTIAN MUSIC VIDEO WHERE I PLAY THE BAD GUY ABUSIVE LIKE DIDDY:




Some Behind the Scenes footage of MANHUNT where I played background freed slave!


Colonizers can't help but admit the tides are turning since Kendrick beat Drake in the latest Hip Hop Beef! 



More Scandalous and Salacious content has been released like "Secrets I Keep From My Ex" featuring me in the background even though I fell asleep on set lol


And there's so much more in store for the rest of 2024! Stay tuned...

As more secrets come out in the world don't waste the time you have....

REPENT!!!!

"For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body."

2 Corinthians 4:5-10

No comments:

Post a Comment